My aim, as your Contemporary Fine Art Wedding Photographer & Videographer , is to provide you with the best service that your special occasion deserves. But my service starts long before your special day and ends long after I have packed my equipment away for the night.
This is what you can expect from the minute you contact me;
- I will provide all the information you need to make a decision to book me; whether it is through my contact page on this site, calling me on 07464 945466, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or even through Facebook or Instagram.
- I will set up a meeting to introduce myself, get to know you and show you examples of my work and what I provide. We can also discuss plans in the comfort of your own home, or at a location convenient to you.
- If desired, arrange a pre wedding/engagement shoot. This is a great way for us learn more about each other, for you to get comfortable in front of the camera and get some great images for you to use, for example “save the date” cards, wedding guest signing book or if you would like to book an Engagement film, then you can show it at your wedding. This shoot is usually done at a location that is special to you.
- Regular catch up to check how your planning is going and also arrange a venue/s visit to discuss best locations for shots
- Compile a list of those ‘essential’ shots.
On the wedding day I will arrive early to start shooting the special day. From the prep, guest arriving, your arrival, the ceremony, the reception until the last dance, you will get my upmost professional attention to detail. You can feel rest assured I will reliably photograph the arranged shoot list and stick to the time schedule.
Soon as the wedding is over, I will download and backup all the images and footage onto several secured hard-drive, where I will edit the images/footage to highest level. Once edited, you should be able to view your photos on your personal gallery on my website in a few weeks after the wedding. Those images and film will then uploaded onto a USB stick in a high and web size resolution. At this point, I usually start the album designing consultation if desired and print ordering xxx